Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Serge Blazhiyevskyy <Se...@nice.com> on 2012/11/20 16:14:10 UTC

parameter to control number of retries

Hi,

I am looking for a parameter to control number of retries for failed task.

Can anybody point me to the right direction?

Thanks
Serge

Re: parameter to control number of retries

Posted by Serge Blazhiyevskyy <Se...@nice.com>.
Thanks a lot!

Posted by Serge Blazhiyevskyy <Se...@nice.com>.
Thanks a lot!

Posted by Serge Blazhiyevskyy <Se...@nice.com>.
Thanks a lot!

Posted by Serge Blazhiyevskyy <Se...@nice.com>.
Thanks a lot!

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: parameter to control number of retries

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: parameter to control number of retries

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: parameter to control number of retries

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J