Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/07/02 20:43:33 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "ZooKeeper/ZKClientBindings" by PatrickHunt

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "ZooKeeper/ZKClientBindings" page has been changed by PatrickHunt.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ZKClientBindings

New page:
ZooKeeper Client Bindings

ZooKeeper ships with C, Java, Perl and Python client bindings, here are a list of client bindings that are available from the community but not yet included in the release (we encourage developers to contribute their bindings back to the project - generally we're happy to include as a contrib.)

||Binding||Author||URL||
||Scala||John Corwin||http://github.com/jcorwin/zookeeper-client||