Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Johnson, S" <sj...@edina.k12.mn.us> on 2005/05/10 16:07:13 UTC

Multiple spamassassin servers

Hello,

 I've got three SA 3.0  servers that I maintain.  Is it possible to use
one server to update the baysian DB's on the other 2 servers?  Or even
copy them over to the other 2 servers?

 Thanks

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Confidentiality Notice

If the information in this electronic communication relates to an individual pupil, it is a confidential pupil record under Minnesota Law and may not be reviewed, distributed, or copied by any person other than the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. This electronic communication is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this electronic communication or any attachment thereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received an electronic communication in error, you should immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system.

Re: Multiple spamassassin servers

Posted by James R <ja...@trusswood.dyndns.org>.
Johnson, S wrote:
> Hello,
>

>  I’ve got three SA 3.0  servers that I maintain.  Is it possible to use
> one server to update the baysian DB’s on the other 2 servers?  Or even
> copy them over to the other 2 servers?
>

>  Thanks

> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
> Confidentiality Notice
>
> If the information in this electronic communication relates to an
> individual pupil, it is a confidential pupil record under Minnesota Law
> and may not be reviewed, distributed, or copied by any person other than
> the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. This electronic communication
> is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is
> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any further review,
> dissemination, distribution, or copying of this electronic communication
> or any attachment thereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received
> an electronic communication in error, you should immediately return it
> to the sender and delete it from your system.

Look into the sql stuff. Works well.

James