Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by RA Stehmann <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de> on 2012/12/27 09:19:03 UTC

Fwd: Your FOSDEM stand request for Apache OpenOffice

Hello,

we've got the stand (booth) - now we need people ;-) .

Regards
Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Your FOSDEM stand request for Apache OpenOffice
Datum: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:10:37 +0100
Von: Wynke Stulemeijer <wy...@fosdem.org>
An: anwalt@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de
CC: stands@fosdem.org

Hi Michael,

I am pleased to inform you that your proposal for a stand at FOSDEM
2013 has been accepted. We have assigned one table to you.

You will receive additional information, including the location of your
stand, in due course.

Kind regards,

Wynke.

Re: Your FOSDEM stand request for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Guy Waterval <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I confirm I will be there the two days.

A+
--
gw

Re: Fwd: Your FOSDEM stand request for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Sylvain DENIS <sy...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I'm volonteer ;)

is that goodies are planned?

librement,

*Sylvain DENIS*
/Expert TIC, FLOSS & WEB
Conseiller en sécurité de l'information
Formateur, conférencier/

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Raphael Bircher wrote:
> It's not 100 % sure, but maybe I will be there too.

Great! I've updated
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/FOSDEM+2013+Organization
accordingly (and anyone else who plans to be there can do the same).

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Fwd: Your FOSDEM stand request for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>.
Hi Michael

Am 27.12.2012 09:19, schrieb RA Stehmann:
> Hello,
>
> we've got the stand (booth) - now we need people ;-) .
>
> Regards
> Michael
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff: Your FOSDEM stand request for Apache OpenOffice
> Datum: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:10:37 +0100
> Von: Wynke Stulemeijer <wy...@fosdem.org>
> An: anwalt@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de
> CC: stands@fosdem.org
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I am pleased to inform you that your proposal for a stand at FOSDEM
> 2013 has been accepted. We have assigned one table to you.
>
> You will receive additional information, including the location of your
> stand, in due course.
It's not 100 % sure, but maybe I will be there too.

Greetings Raphael