Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kukudas <ku...@googlemail.com> on 2009/01/27 15:10:21 UTC

Question about excluding parts of parent to be inherited

Is it possible to exclude for example a plugin to be inherited by a child
which i use in the parent? If so could you give me an example or refere to a
source where i could read up this feature?
Thanks in advance for your help kukudas.

Re: Question about excluding parts of parent to be inherited

Posted by kukudas <ku...@googlemail.com>.
nvm i found it out myself you can do it with <inherited>false</inherited>.