Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/02/01 10:41:31 UTC

Announcement: CloudStack European User Group Virtual - April 7th, 2022

Hello,

I am excited to announce that the CloudStack European User Group will be organising its first meet-up for the year as a virtual event.
The event will happen on April 7th and when we finalise the agenda, we will be able to share exact timings also.

At this stage, the Call for Speakers is now open! Deadline for all submissions - February 25th 2022, 23:59PM!
Be sure you support the community by submitting your idea for a conference talk.

Submit your talk here:
https://forms.gle/rX5q31KwiJiXdngQ9

Stay tuned for more details soon!

Kind regards,