Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Steve Kurzman <li...@stevenkurzman.com> on 2004/05/10 13:35:57 UTC

files on demand?

Hello,
I am looking to add "files on demand" functionality to a site so that
people can request articles from a webzine via email, i.e. they could
send an email with a path in the subject heading and the mail server
would use Sendmail to fire back an XML document within a plain text
email.

I am new to James and not a Java programmer.  Can anyone recommend any
documentation/code samples on writing matchers and mailets to help me
get started?  Or is this a lost cause until I learn some Java?  Thank
you for any suggestions,

Steve