Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Walter Rogura <mi...@sudus.eu> on 2008/11/03 08:47:27 UTC

Derby and OpenOffice

Hi all,

connecting openoffice to derby is quite easy, but is there a way to
modify the data of a connected derby database? I don;t know if that is
a derby or openoffice related issue.

Thank you,
Walter

Re: Derby and OpenOffice

Posted by Francois Orsini <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Walter,
Which version of OpenOffice and Derby are you using? Which type of data are
you trying to edit if I may ask.

I just tried with OO 2.3 and Derby 10.4.2 and had no problem editing data
within OpenOffice Base. I used OO Base query wizard.
I used the ToursDB database which ships with Derby and modified the Airlines
table's number of available seats as an example...

If you could give info that would be great.

http://www.eactscongenitaldb.org/docs/OpenOffice_and_JDBC_for_data_access

Regards

--francois