Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2006/04/17 20:21:50 UTC

modules/debug/ still - bleh!!!

Alright folks, both the Netware and Win32 maintainers asked that the
directory NOT be named debugging.  In vengance, for example, we would
just toss out a .libs/ directory to describe lib resources?  That's
the effect here.

So - can I get everyone to agree on modules/debugging/ before we tar
another tarball?  This will be a noop for binary and source code compat,
it's just a directory rename (with the appropriate tweaks to the top
level makefiles.)