Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by iocanel <ca...@upstreamsystems.com> on 2010/01/22 12:30:27 UTC

Re: Problems deploying servicemix jms:jca-consumer

Although the JCA Consumer endpoint is documented and implemented. It appears
that it is not declared as a valid endpoint type inside the JmsCompoent. I
don't know why.

I guess you could download the source and update the method:

protected Class[] getEndpointClasses()

Re: Problems deploying servicemix jms:jca-consumer

Posted by iocanel <ca...@upstreamsystems.com>.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it's already fixed on the 2010.01-SNAPSHOT.
>
> Regards
> JB

Yeap, I just updated and it seems that it was fixed like two days ago.
Niceeeee !!!

Re: Problems deploying servicemix jms:jca-consumer

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,