Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM> on 2006/01/24 16:42:56 UTC

Binary files corrupted

Some of the binary files appear to have been corrupted in the transition
from cvs to svn, such as the DER-encoded X.509 certificates in the test
data directory (they are all off by a single byte). Has anyone else seen
this and/or is this a known issue when converting cvs repositories to
svn? I'm in the process of fixing these.

--Sean

Re: Binary files corrupted

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
Sean,

I have this memory of running into this somewhere as well and having to
work around the issue - but I can't remember what I did :<.  One thing I
vaguely remember is that some of the Junit test broke if you were not
very careful about the files due to being used as input for actual
signatures (i.e. not just as keys for signatures but as actual signed
objects).

Cheers,
	Berin

Re: Binary files corrupted