Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Naveen Kumar B V <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/22 10:55:41 UTC

Functionality differences in OFBiz9.x and 10.x versions

Hi,

    How can i know the differences in functionalities between OFBiz 9.x and
10.x versions.
OFBiz 10.x implementation might have some new implementations, fixes
enhancements when compared to 9.x.
Do we have a document which gives me this information.

Regards,
Naveen Kumar B.V

Re: Functionality differences in OFBiz9.x and 10.x versions

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Maybe not complete and uneasy but at least you could look between April 2009 and April 2010 in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+Features

Jacques

From: "Naveen Kumar B V" <na...@gmail.com>