Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by "Agarwal, Mahesh Kumar" <MK...@mgh.harvard.edu> on 2017/06/23 01:51:06 UTC

Resource Initialization Exception with ctakes-4.0.0

Hi,

I followed the instructions from this link - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+4.0+User+Install+Guide
I put in my user name and password for UMLS account. However when I load the AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor AE, I get a Resource Initialization Exception. I am attaching a screen shot of the error.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best,
Mahesh

[cid:4C3B4AF8-6863-49C8-9525-18269C31A50F]

dispose of the e-mail.