Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/08 12:59:14 UTC

Need QA (test) volunteers on Ubuntu 64bit

Hi,

We have achieved the exeution target on full regression testing, as every
QA assignee continues to do their assignments or retest for failed test
cases when related defects have been resolved, We now have another work
with more higher priority, that is to do a quick go through with latest dev
snapshot build(contains stlport change) by end of next week (*June 14*).

We're looking for people who can spend a few time over next week to run
pre-defined checklist on their Ubuntu 64bit, and to enter Bugzilla issues
for any failed test functions, as well as to highlighter the critical bugs
in the report.

If you have interest on it, please let me know as soon as possible, I will
send you the general testing list. Thanks!

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Fwd: Need QA (test) volunteers on Ubuntu 64bit

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Add QA group I just missed ..

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Add QA group I just missed ..

Re: Need QA (test) volunteers on Ubuntu 64bit

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edwin Sharp <el...@mail-page.com>.
Please assigm me checklist.

Posted by Annapoornima Koppad <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Yu,

I am generally free next week. I can spare two to three hours everyday next
week.

I have ubuntu installation on virtual, and my own windows 7 home. Please
let me know if I can contribute.

Thanks and regards,

Anna

Posted by Annapoornima Koppad <a....@gmail.com>.