Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Дмитрий Павлов <dm...@inbox.ru> on 2020/02/03 08:00:04 UTC

Insert vs Upsert

Hi

Am I correct to assume that an upsert/update operation takes more resources than an insert in Kudu?

Regards Dmitry

Re[2]: Insert vs Upsert

Posted by Дмитрий Павлов <dm...@inbox.ru>.
Thanks J-D

According to your answer i can assume that an update is more expensive but how match in terms of comparing to pure insert?

Best Regards, Dmitry

--
Дмитрий Павлов

Re: Insert vs Upsert