Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by li jerry <di...@hotmail.com> on 2019/12/24 01:48:56 UTC

4.13.1 Release schedule

Hi Paul

In our production environment, we use 4.11.3, which often leads to IP loss of VM. Serious impact on the experience.
I see that this patch (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/3627) has fixed this problem, but it only merged into the 4.13.1 branch
So, I would like to ask if it is possible to release 4.13.1 in the near future (1-2 weeks). We want to upgrade our production version to 4.13.1 to solve the problem of VM losing IP
In addition, I have observed that the following two PR's are also very useful. Can you please return them to 4.13.1?

-Jerry

Re:Re: 4.13.1 Release schedule

Posted by Haijiao <18...@163.com>.
Thanks Andrjia !

And appreciated for effort to manage the coming 4.14 release.

Regards,

在 2019-12-24 20:03:51,"Andrija Panic" <an...@gmail.com> 写道:

Re: 4.13.1 Release schedule

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.