Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by AlexM3 <am...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/08 15:27:11 UTC

Re: Tomcat migration from T5 to T5.5 mail

Resolved!!!

There was a mailapi.jar in the application. Tomcat 5 priorzed his library in
front of that one, however, the new Tomcat 5.5 prioriced that aplication
library before his lib and it crashed.

Is there any place where you can configure that?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Re: Tomcat migration from T5 to T5.5 mail

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
AlexM3 wrote:
> Resolved!!!
>
> There was a mailapi.jar in the application. Tomcat 5 priorzed his library in
> front of that one, however, the new Tomcat 5.5 prioriced that aplication
> library before his lib and it crashed.
>
> Is there any place where you can configure that?

I am afraid not. It is probably deterministic for each major version but
it isn't something you should rely on.

Mark