Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Ishmal Bartley <Is...@caremore.com> on 2015/02/26 22:48:47 UTC

GO programming Laguage

Is anyone using GO for development in Stratos?

eom

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be privileged and/or contain confidential health information that is legally protected from disclosure by state and federal law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related regulations. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or organization to whom it is addressed. Use, disclosure, distribution or copying of documents transmitted to you in error is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.

Re: GO programming Laguage

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Ishmal,

As Dakshika said, we are not using GO in Stratos anywhere. Do you find any
place it is better to use GO rather than existing ones?

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com