Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/02 20:56:27 UTC

Expect some minor JIRA spam..

I am working out some kinks in a script I am putting together to create
the JIRa issues for tagging a release (instead of spending ~20 mins every
release manually doing that).

Therefore, expect some issues to be created/deleted in JIRa over the next
couple hours. Apologies in advance.

Once it's in a usable state I'll toss it into cordova-labs under a "jira"
branch.

Re: Expect some minor JIRA spam..

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
OK, the JIRA script is checked in under cordova-labs under the "jira"
branch.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-labs.git;a=shortlog;h=ref
s/heads/jira

README should have usage instructions. Pretty simple. Now we get to save
20 minutes of Michael Brooks' time per release!

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
I couldn't resist.

--
Timothy Kim