Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2012/08/09 20:18:53 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release fulcrum-upload-1.0.5 based on RC2

On 17.06.12 18:53, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> The issues raised by Siegfried have been fixed. I also updated the
> documentation. Now, a second release candidate for fulcrum-upload-1.0.5
> has been prepared. Please verify this release candidate and vote...

Hi folks,

we have four binding +1 votes for the release candidate (in order of
appearance)

- Thomas Vandahl
- Jürgen Hoffmann
- Siegfried Goeschl
- Scott Eade

No 0 and -1 votes were cast. The vote has passed. Thanks to all the voters.

Bye, Thomas.