Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Semih Tolga DEMİR <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/15 10:12:25 UTC

windows 2012 ethernet driver

Hi,

I configure windows server 2012 on cloudstack over KVM host and i installed
required fedora drivers but i have a problem about current network devices
on device manager.

I expect that becaue its over KVM there should be paravirtualized network
device but windows detects only"Intel PRO/1000MT Network Connection"
and "Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter".

The vm detected other devices and drivers as paravirtualized like scsi,
cdrom or disk drivers.

I have only problems about network drivers.

This is normal situation or it is BUG? If it is BUG how i'll fix it?

B.R.

Re: windows 2012 ethernet driver

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Hi,

Which OS profile did you use when you added this template?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro