Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Christophe Jolif <cj...@ilog.fr> on 2001/04/18 18:24:18 UTC

SVGBrowser

Hello,

In the old SVGViewer I added as a recognized SVG language the language
of the locale on the computer in addition to the default one which is
"en" (for english), it looks like it has been removed when moving to
SVGBrowser.

Is there a reason for that?
--
Christophe

Re: SVGBrowser

Posted by Stephane Hillion <St...@sophia.inria.fr>.
On Wednesday 18 April 2001 18:24, Christophe Jolif wrote:
> In the old SVGViewer I added as a recognized SVG language the language
> of the locale on the computer in addition to the default one which is
> "en" (for english), it looks like it has been removed when moving to
> SVGBrowser.
>
> Is there a reason for that?

I did not notice you added this feature to the old viewer. This is fixed.
--
  Stephane.