Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ashish Arya <As...@sos.sungard.com> on 2007/09/05 12:49:15 UTC

Problem with request time out

Hi All,

I am facing problem related with 'AxisFault: Read Time out' in my web
service application.

In the application, I am doing some calculation on server side which may
take longer time. To accomplish this, I made following changes in
axis2.xml conf file.

<parameter name="requestTimeout">99999999999999999999</parameter>

But still noticed that the client is getting timed out exception.

Do I need to make any other change to avoid request time out?

Thanks and Regards,

Ashish

RE: Problem with request time out

Posted by Ashish Arya <As...@sos.sungard.com>.