Posted to users@maven.apache.org by GOKULAM Jayaram <JG...@covansys.com> on 2005/05/12 07:42:36 UTC

Geronimo deploy

Hi all,

I wrote up a customized script to do a deployment in Geronimo server.

This is how my jelly looks like

<goal name="geronimo:deploy" description="Deploys an application">

    <attainGoal name="geronimo:log"/>

    <java classname="org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer">

    <classpath refid="maven.dependency.classpath" />

    <arg value="java"/>

      <arg value="-jar "/>

      <arg value="${maven.geronimo.home}/bin/deployer.jar"/>

      <arg value=" --user "/>

      <arg value="${maven.geronimo.user}"/>

      <arg value="--password"/>

      <arg value="${maven.geronimo.user}"/>

      <arg value="deploy"/>

      <arg value="${maven.geronimo.module}"/>

    </java>

  </goal>

When I run Geronimo:deploy goal it says the following exception,

   [java] [ERROR] java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.main([Ljava.lang.String;)

Can any body help me out please?

Thanks in advance,

Jayaram

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Re: Geronimo deploy

Posted by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>.
On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 11:12 +0530, GOKULAM Jayaram wrote:

> I wrote up a customized script to do a deployment in Geronimo server.
>
>     <java classname="org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer">
>
> When I run Geronimo:deploy goal it says the following exception,
>
>    [java] [ERROR] java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.main([Ljava.lang.String;)

Looks like the org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.main does not
have a main() method - you better ask that question on the Geronimo
list.

-- Felipe