Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brad Nicholes <BN...@novell.com> on 2004/06/26 18:10:52 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/experimental util_ldap.c util_ldap_cache.c util_ldap_cache.h

   ptemp shouldn't ever be NULL on a post_config, right?  I just fixed
the code so that it checks for a NULL file name before calling
apr_file_remove().

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> minfrin@sharp.fm Saturday, June 26, 2004 10:01:07 AM >>>
Brad Nicholes wrote:

>   No, I didn't change anything that would allow for anonymous shared
> memory.  This should probably check for a NULL before calling
> apr_file_remove().

>>  +        apr_file_remove(st->cache_file, ptemp);

Will this line segfault if ptempt is NULL? If not, then it should be
fine. If so, we should probably test for NULLness first (as you
recommend above).

Regards,
Graham