Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Siddharth Powar <po...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/07 20:13:18 UTC

Encoding issue on synonyms.txt

Hey guys,

I am in the process of moving to solr3.1 from solr1.4. I am having this
issue where solr3.1 now complains about the synonyms.txt file. I get the
following error:
*org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading resource (wrong
encoding?): synonyms.txt*
*
*
This worked fine before in solr1.4. Not sure what the issue is...

Thanks in advance for your help guys.

--Sid

Re: Encoding issue on synonyms.txt

Posted by Siddharth Powar <po...@gmail.com>.
Hey Robert,

Thanks for the quick response. That helps a lot.

--Sid

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.