Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Arun <ar...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/21 18:08:35 UTC

Add yourself to mobchannel.com

Guys,

I am running the site (mobchannel.com) which aggregates all the blogs in
www.
It does a clean update of  all blogs on a per day basis and categorizes them
in so many ways
This is the one BIG site which can give you much more capabilities in the
near future.
If you find the site interesting, please add a profile and have fun.
You can check for updates to the site almost on a weekly basis.
Hope we all together can make it big.

--
Thanks & Regards
Arun George

Re: Add yourself to mobchannel.com

Posted by Arun <ar...@gmail.com>.
Guys,
sorry I posted to the mailing list. I just clicked add all contacts and send
that.
Just leave this message.

Thanks
Arun

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 6:54 AM, Scot P. Floess <fl...@mindspring.com>wrote:

> Agreed...  I don't recognize this person's name...
>

> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008, supareno wrote:
>
>  Arun a écrit :
>>
>>> Guys,
>>>
>>> I am running the site (mobchannel.com) which aggregates all the blogs in
>>> www.
>>> It does a clean update of  all blogs on a per day basis and categorizes
>>> them
>>> in so many ways
>>> This is the one BIG site which can give you much more capabilities in the
>>> near future.
>>> If you find the site interesting, please add a profile and have fun.
>>> You can check for updates to the site almost on a weekly basis.
>>> Hope we all together can make it big.
>>>

>>>  and what is your ant problem?

> Scot P. Floess
> 27 Lake Royale
> Louisburg, NC  27549
>
> 252-478-8087 (Home)
> 919-754-4592 (Work)
>
> Chief Architect JPlate   http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
> Chief Architect JavaPIM  http://sourceforge.net/projects/javapim
>
> Architect Keros          http://sourceforge.net/projects/keros

Thanks

Posted by "Scot P. Floess" <fl...@mindspring.com>.
Agreed...  I don't recognize this person's name...

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008, supareno wrote:

> Arun a �crit :
>> Guys,
>>
>> I am running the site (mobchannel.com) which aggregates all the blogs in
>> www.
>> It does a clean update of  all blogs on a per day basis and categorizes
>> them
>> in so many ways
>> This is the one BIG site which can give you much more capabilities in the
>> near future.
>> If you find the site interesting, please add a profile and have fun.
>> You can check for updates to the site almost on a weekly basis.
>> Hope we all together can make it big.
>>

> and what is your ant problem?

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549

252-478-8087 (Home)
919-754-4592 (Work)

Re: Add yourself to mobchannel.com

Posted by supareno <re...@free.fr>.

Posted by supareno <re...@free.fr>.

Re: [OT] Re: Add yourself to mobchannel.com

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com>.
What do you think a spammer is if it's not someone who clicks "add all
contacts" and then sends a message?

Arun wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I am not a spammer
> sorry I posted to the mailing list. I just clicked add all contacts and send
> that.
> Just ignore the message please
>
> Thanks
> Arun
>
> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:41 AM, Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com> wrote:
>

>> Wonder if it tracks the "Mobchannel are pants because they don't track
>> anything" blogs?
>>
>> Has someone booted this spammer from the list?
>>
>> Al.
>>

>> Dave Newton wrote:

>>> I find that unlikely; I would have guessed there were more than ~31k
>>> blogs. According to the Technorati they're tracking ~112m blogs [1], so
>>> you're still missing a few.
>>>
>>> At the least this should have been marked as off-topic.
>>>
>>> (Btw, I get a bunch of "Error 0" strings on the home page when I click the
>>> "Blogs" menu item if I click it before the front page has completed
>>> rendering.)
>>>
>>> Dave
>>>
>>> [1] http://technorati.com/about/

>> --
>> Al Sutton
>>
>> W: www.alsutton.com
>> B: alsutton.wordpress.com
>> T: twitter.com/alsutton

Al Sutton

W: www.alsutton.com
B: alsutton.wordpress.com
T: twitter.com/alsutton

Re: [OT] Re: Add yourself to mobchannel.com

Posted by Arun <ar...@gmail.com>.
Guys,

I am not a spammer
sorry I posted to the mailing list. I just clicked add all contacts and send
that.
Just ignore the message please

Thanks
Arun

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:41 AM, Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com> wrote:

> Wonder if it tracks the "Mobchannel are pants because they don't track
> anything" blogs?
>
> Has someone booted this spammer from the list?
>
> Al.
>

> Dave Newton wrote:
>
>> --- On Thu, 8/21/08, Arun wrote:
>>

>>> I am running the site (mobchannel.com) which aggregates
>>> all the blogs in www.
>>>

>> I find that unlikely; I would have guessed there were more than ~31k
>> blogs. According to the Technorati they're tracking ~112m blogs [1], so
>> you're still missing a few.
>>
>> At the least this should have been marked as off-topic.
>>
>> (Btw, I get a bunch of "Error 0" strings on the home page when I click the
>> "Blogs" menu item if I click it before the front page has completed
>> rendering.)
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> [1] http://technorati.com/about/

> Al Sutton
>
> W: www.alsutton.com
> B: alsutton.wordpress.com
> T: twitter.com/alsutton

Thanks
Arun George

Re: [OT] Re: Add yourself to mobchannel.com

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com>.

Dave Newton wrote:
> --- On Thu, 8/21/08, Arun wrote:
>
>> I am running the site (mobchannel.com) which aggregates
>> all the blogs in www.
>>

> I find that unlikely; I would have guessed there were more than ~31k blogs. According to the Technorati they're tracking ~112m blogs [1], so you're still missing a few.
>
> At the least this should have been marked as off-topic.
>
> (Btw, I get a bunch of "Error 0" strings on the home page when I click the "Blogs" menu item if I click it before the front page has completed rendering.)
>
> Dave
>
> [1] http://technorati.com/about/

Al Sutton

W: www.alsutton.com