Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Richard Draucker <ri...@draucker.com> on 2001/07/26 15:09:13 UTC

tomcat.sh stop = Connection refused?

When I attempt to shutdown Tomcat with the tomcat.sh script I get:

java.net.ConnectionException Connection refused

This is new since I started running RH7.1 and Java1.3.1
with Tomcat 3.1. Anyone know why?

Of course I can kill it just fine.  But, a nice clean stop would be
preferable.

Thanks,
Richard

--
Richard Draucker richard@protected-data.com
Protected-Data.Com www.protected-data.com

Re: tomcat.sh stop = Connection refused?

Posted by Richard Draucker <ri...@draucker.com>.
Logged in as root, starting as root, calling tomcat.sh stop as root.  No su -
from alternate login, its all root.  And the scripts are owned by root.

Posted by Pete <pa...@hotmail.com>.