Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Joachim Schrod <js...@acm.org> on 2011/06/25 02:44:54 UTC

[Trinidad] Are there known problems with trees in groups with rendered attrib?

Hi,

I currently encounter a problem with a tr:tree in tr:group with a
rendered attribute.

With Trinidad 1.2.13, it doesn't react to open/close events, i.e.,
to clicking on the [+] icon in the tree.

With Trinidad 1.2.14, it dumps core with an NPE in some internal
tree iteration method.

When I discard the <tr:group rendered=...> element around the tree,
it works with both version. (The rendered condition does not depend
on the tree or any referenced object from the tree.)

Are there any problems known in this combination? If the chances
that somebody will look at the problem is naught I don't want to
spend the work for preparation of a minimal example for a JIRA bug
report -- and I know that current Trinidad development focus is on
2.0.x, and not on 1.2.x.

TIA for any answer,

	Joachim

Joachim Schrod				Email: jschrod@acm.org