Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Abhay Srivastava <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/01 22:39:49 UTC

How to Embed image and video

> Hello,
     How do I embed image and video in a blog?

Re: How to Embed image and video

Posted by ballistic_realm <ba...@yahoo.co.uk>.

abhay srivastava-2 wrote:

>> Hello,
>      How do I embed image and video in a blog?

> Total Access, No Cost.

Hi. I believe you can use html tag directly to embed image and video like
youtube. For more convenient way, you can use the provided xinha editor for
embedding images. You can enable it from the setting page.

Re: How to Embed image and video

Posted by ballistic_realm <ba...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi

there is one button on the editor's toolbar for this. I dont exactly
remember which is the button. BUt the button will pop up a form and you can
put in the url of your image. You can see the tooltip of each button. It
should be labelled 'insert picture' or something

cheers

Hendra effendi