Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mobile q <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/13 20:03:42 UTC

newbie question: results display on same page?

Hi,

I am working on a page which has a user search form,
the results should be displayed at the bottom of the
page once user clicks on "get" button.

I try to use logic:iterate tag to do the job. My
problem:
if I include this display loop inside html:form, it
tells me the results are null when I navigate to this
page since user has not pushed "get" button. If I put
results dipslay code right after </html:form>, it
tells me "Cannot find bean
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN in any scope" since
logic:iterate tag is not used inside html:form tag.

I do not know how to resolve this conflict. Should I
use multiple forms to do this? Not really sure. Really
need your wise advices.