Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/28 06:54:49 UTC

Buildr 1.4.5 next week?

I'm thinking about releasing Buildr 1.4.5 towards end of next week.  I want
to keep pushing regular releases out and I think we have a fair number of
issues/changes that would benefit our users.

If you want to get anything else in this release or feel the timing isn't
right, please shout.

alex

Re: Buildr 1.4.5 next week?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Update:  After reinstalling my system from scratch (disk corruption) I've
struggled to get the test suite to run in its entirety.  I also spent too
much time running down a rat hole
(BUILDR-565<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-565>)
just to prove myself it couldn't be done easily.   I'm still hoping to get
something out real-soon-now.  I'm happy to branch if anybody needs to commit
something that shouldn't go into a release right away.   And, as always,
don't be afraid to commit anything if you've got specs.

alex

Re: Buildr 1.4.5 next week?

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

is there a chance to get the BUILDR-486 in the one or the other way
into the next release? I'm fine with making the changes private to not
expose a public API to live with it. But having the build dependencies
listed in the pom is a nice addendum IMO.

Also I had an issue with the svn release function, I hope that I can
find some time to dig into that.

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - tvanlessen@gmail.com - http://www.taval.de