Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mike <mi...@unitedrmr.com> on 2013/11/07 04:11:07 UTC

Volunteer

Hi guys
I would like to volunteer and help with hadoop. Could you point me in the right direction?
Best regards
Mike

Re: Volunteer

Posted by Mirko Kämpf <mi...@gmail.com>.
What is the field you want to working in, core hadoop development,
scripting and testing, documentation, tool development, app development,
benchmarking?

What is your level of experience?
What programming languages do you use?
I think you can just start with building hadoop and its related projects
you are interested in
from scratch and than if the cluster works well, explore the Jiras.

Good luck!
Mirko

Re: Volunteer

Posted by Mirko Kämpf <mi...@gmail.com>.