Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by dav sem <se...@hotmail.com> on 2002/01/16 09:51:59 UTC

HELP DRIVER!

Hi,

I'm building EJB Component that perform a pdf document.
The EJB component is correctly installed in Jaguar Server (EJB Container). I
have successful set up the classpath
inside Jaguar server and when I try to instantiate Driver ->

Driver driver = new Driver();

I obtain this error result:

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.apache.fop.apps.Service.providers(Driver.java:540)
   at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.setupDefaultMappings(Driver.java:258)
   at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.<init>(Driver.java:189)

Why??????????????????
Previously I have build a pure java application
that perform a pdf document and I haven't never received this!!!!!

HELP!!!1

Tanks in advance

Davide

MSN Photos è il metodo più semplice per condividere e stampare le tue foto:
http://photos.msn.it/Support/WorldWide.aspx

Re: HELP DRIVER!

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch>.
What version do you use? As far as I know there's no Service class in
current versions. You may need to upgrade.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:51:59 +0000 dav sem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm building EJB Component that perform a pdf document.
> The EJB component is correctly installed in Jaguar Server (EJB Container). I
> have successful set up the classpath
> inside Jaguar server and when I try to instantiate Driver ->
>
> Driver driver = new Driver();
>
> I obtain this error result:
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>    at org.apache.fop.apps.Service.providers(Driver.java:540)
>    at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.setupDefaultMappings(Driver.java:258)
>    at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.<init>(Driver.java:189)
>
> Why??????????????????
> Previously I have build a pure java application
> that perform a pdf document and I haven't never received this!!!!!
>
> HELP!!!1
>
> Tanks in advance
>
> Davide

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch