Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com> on 2015/08/24 17:46:50 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing Curator 2.9

Devs,

First, a big thanks to Jordan for fixing the two test failures that we've
been seeing.

I'm going to try and get Curator 2.9 ready for release. There is one
remaining issue open - CURATOR-167
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR-167>

Once that is resolved, I'm going to run through the test suite locally
several times. Assuming no new issues pop up, I'll spin up an RC sometime
this week.

Does anybody have anything that they would like to see targeted for 2.9
that is not currently on the docket?

Mike

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Curator 2.9