Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/21 19:33:21 UTC

[FYI] Fwd: [VOTE] Community Vote: Graduate Apache Onami to become an ASF TLD

Fellow IPMC-members,

because of the confusion my last community vote to graduate the Onami
podling has caused we restarted the vote.

Now here comes the notification that the community is currently voting
on its graduation from the incubator on our dev list.

If you have any concerns and/or would like to express your opinion,
you are welcome to drop your message on our dev list.

Regards,
Christian