Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2019/06/18 04:55:07 UTC

Section 742.15 NOTIFICATION - Encryption

SUBMISSION TYPE:      Section 742.15

SUBMITTED BY:         Owen O'Malley

SUBMITTED FOR:        The Apache Software Foundation

POINT OF CONTACT:     Secretary, The Apache Software Foundation

FAX:                  +1-919-573-9199

MANUFACTURER(S):      The Apache Software Foundation, The OpenSSL Project

PRODUCT NAME/MODEL #: Apache ORC

ECCN:                 5D002

NOTIFICATION:         http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/

Re: Section 742.15 NOTIFICATION - Encryption

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
As part of adding encryption into ORC, I needed to send that official
notice to the US government and update the Apache website:

https://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/

.. Owen