Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Erik de Hair <e....@pocos.nl> on 2016/04/13 17:59:31 UTC

Cancel button removed from modal dialogs in 1.12.x?

Hi,

It looks like cancel buttons are no longer rendered on modal dialogs. Is
that intended behavior? If so, I think that's quite confusing and users
will get 'stuck' in the dialog: "I don't want this but how to cancel? I
see a close (x)-button but will my changes be applied or not?"

Any thoughts on that? Is there a (per action) configuration to get the
button back?

Erik

Re: Cancel button removed from modal dialogs in 1.12.x?

Posted by Erik de Hair <e....@pocos.nl>.
Hi Jeroen,

I raised a ticket for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1382

Thanks,