Posted to users@maven.apache.org by amaresh mourya <am...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/13 11:44:56 UTC

what it does? Maven Project's getCollectedProjects() method

Hi All,
In org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject class, what does it mean by method
    public List getCollectedProjects()
    {
        return collectedProjects;
    }
I suppose this is related to modules of any Maven Project. I have a
pom.xml with modules and after the creation of maven project(A) (using
DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build() method)
when I call this method (getCollectedProjects) for the created maven
project(this A), I get null. I was expecting the list of modules that
this (project A) is having inside. right?

thanks,
Amaresh