Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Irnbru <ir...@live.com> on 2014/07/07 21:35:26 UTC

How can I tell if the target Drop is disabled ?

I have a simple drag and drop to data grids inside a repeater object. Some of
these datagrids have drop enabled and other have not.

All I want to do is trap this and dump out a trace showing enabled or
disabled on the drop target, preferably with the targets ID. Any ideas ?

E.G
Dragged from MyAdg TO repeterAdg - Drop Enabled
or
Dragged from MyAdg TO repeterAdg - Drop DISABLED

Re: How can I tell if the target Drop is disabled ?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
The event.target of the DragEvent should be the DG or one of its children.