Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gabriel Landon <gl...@piti.pf> on 2013/02/05 19:53:19 UTC

Re: How to use Selenium IDE with wicket?

Hi,

Does anyone can help me on this?
I still can't manage to have Selenium IDE works with wicketpath.

Regards,

Gabriel.

Re: How to use Selenium IDE with wicket?

Posted by Gabriel Landon <gl...@piti.pf>.
Thank you Chris,

There is definitely some wrong with selenium IDE in my firefox.
Uninstalling and re-instaling the plugin did not work.

I've done a fresh install of firefox and it works now!

Re: How to use Selenium IDE with wicket?

Posted by Chris Turchin <ch...@turchin.net>.
Hi,
if you still have not got this working - I just tried it yesterday (FF
16.0.1/Selenium IDE 1.10.0) and it worked.  Compared to your screenshots, I
selected the user-extensions.js script in the "selenium ide extensions"
rather than the "core extensions". The locator builder for "wicketpath"
then shows up on the corresponding options tab.
After restarting selenium, it worked for me:

HTH
-chris

Chris Turchin <ch...@turchin.net>