Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by buzzvamsi <va...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/27 16:55:11 UTC

Re: reading config properties to a hashtable

Could you give me that Gert suggestion link please. I am unable to configure
this. I get BundleContext property required exception.

Any help please

Re: reading config properties to a hashtable

Posted by gnanda1 <gi...@hotmail.com>.
Please check the below link

http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/How-do-I-read-the-property-values-from-ConfigurationAdmin-for-a-PID-from-camel-code-td512223.html#a512613

In my xbean.xml file, I  have following lines

<osgi:reference id="configAdmin"
		interface="org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationAdmin" />

<bean id="processor" class="com.pf.management.mbean.CommandProcessor">

		<property name="configAdmin" ref="configAdmin" />
			</bean>

And in CommandProcessor java class , I have a setmethod corresponding to
"configAdmin" property
public void setConfigAdmin(ConfigurationAdmin configAdmin) {
		this.configAdmin = configAdmin;
	}