Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Niklas Nielsen <ni...@mesosphere.io> on 2014/12/29 14:46:33 UTC

Mesos Community Meetings

Hi everyone,

Mesosphere and Twitter has been meeting up regularly to brief and discuss
current joint efforts in the Mesos project.
While this has worked great for the engineering teams, it should be a
community wide meeting as we discuss our agendas, timelines etc. which is
useful for a broader audience.
Unfortunately, we cannot host people on-site, but we can open Google
hangouts for all upcoming meetings.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Best regards,
Niklas

Re: Mesos Community Meetings

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Agenda and running notes for this month's meeting are being collected in:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BMX7M54HXFxSbaURaM0PcRQoFiflRSDtnpQN0sW-_HM/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to add any new agenda items at the bottom

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org>.
A few questions:

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi folks,

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi folks,

Posted by Srinivas Murthy <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks much for the invite. Good to see faces associated with much great
work going on in the community. Sorry, had to drop out a bit sooner due to
some family chore popping up

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tim St Clair <ts...@redhat.com>.
+1, also +1 re: calendar.

--
Cheers,
Timothy St. Clair

Re: Mesos Community Meetings

Posted by "David J. Palaitis" <da...@gmail.com>.
I'm also interested. Thanks for organizing.

Posted by James DeFelice <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 for open meetings

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com>.