Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/09 10:14:14 UTC

Meaning of parameter -pl developer, ...

Hi,

What does it happen when we pass parameter -pl developer or
-pl -:cloud-client-ui to maven ?

Charles Moulliard

RE: Meaning of parameter -pl developer, ...

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.
if you don't know the artifactid, one can use filesystem paths, so to run mgmt server one can do this: (after you mvn install that is)
mvn -pl client jetty:run

The awsapi server is not exactly part of the mgmt server, just a aws api wrapper/bridge. To run only awsapi;
mvn -pl awsapi jetty:run

(or, using artifactId, :cloud-awsapi)
mvn -pl :cloud-awsapi jetty:run

This will run the awsapi server on port 7080 and served on path /awsapi if successful.
To know artifactId of a project, open pom.xml of the submodule (project) and look for the artifactId.

Hope that helps.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.