Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Ali Zaveri <az...@fb.com.INVALID> on 2022/06/06 21:54:45 UTC

Join us virtually this Wednesday as we Introduce Zelos

Hello from your ZooKeeper friends at Meta!

Its been a while since our last ZooKeeper Meetup at our campus, we can’t wait to show you what we’ve been up to - join us for a talk on Wednesday at our Systems @Scale virtual event on Zelos. Zelos provides the exact same semantics as ZooKeeper but is built using Delos (https://research.facebook.com/publications/virtual-consensus-in-delos/). In this talk we will deep dive into Zelos's architecture and show how it enables to solve some of the scaling limits we were hitting.

Register for the virtual talk on the @Scale event page at https://atscaleconference.com/events/summer-systems-scale-2022/

We will also have a live Q&A session after the talk where you can post questions and have them answered by the speakers.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Your ZooKeeper friends at Meta!