Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/05 03:25:09 UTC

juddi-2.0rc6 release?

Hi guys,

The 2.0rc6 branch is ready, I think. I added a "ReleaseProcess" file in
the root of the project. It'd be great if you can review and smoketest
it. I'm currently trying to run the suite of scout tests against it.
It'd be great to get your feedback before starting a vote.

--Thx,

--Kurt

Re: juddi-2.0rc6 release?

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Jeff, do you find any last minute issues? If not I'm going to start the
vote for 2.0rc6.

--Kurt

Re: juddi-2.0rc6 release?

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.