Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by wangneng100 <64...@qq.com> on 2014/05/17 10:59:51 UTC

Re:Shiro + GWT getting Session ID

Hi there,

Not quite understand your requirement. Why you need seesion id? currentUser.logout() will clear session automatically.

From:  "nmsysuser [via Shiro User]";<ml...@n2.nabble.com>;
Date:  Fri, May 16, 2014 11:18 PM
To:  "王能"<64...@qq.com>;

Subject:  Shiro + GWT getting Session ID

 	Hello,

I am using Shiro for authenticating user during login process for Web application in GWT. By following tutorials and other helpful information, I am able to finish the login process; however, I need some for logging out the Subject(user). I am not using native session managed by shiro so the session ID created by currentUser.getSession() is different from getThreadLocalRequest().getSession();, so I was wondering is there any way I could get the Shiro session ID by which I can build the Subject and then logout him by currentUser.logout()?

Thanks for your time.

 		http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/Shiro-GWT-getting-Session-ID-tp7579960.html
 	 		To start a new topic under Shiro User, email ml-node+s582556n582556h49@n2.nabble.com
 		To unsubscribe from Shiro User, click here.
 		NAML