Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/04/18 20:30:28 UTC

Re: Hbase 0.98.1 (+HBASE-10488) for Bigtop 0.8.0

Thanks Enis - appreciate the input! Please let us (dev@bigtop) know if we can
help with testing, etc.

Cos

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
[cc dev@bigtop]

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Hbase 0.98.1 (+HBASE-10488) for Bigtop 0.8.0

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
[cc dev@bigtop]

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Hbase 0.98.1 (+HBASE-10488) for Bigtop 0.8.0

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy