Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Cl...@akerkvaerner.com on 2004/06/16 16:29:07 UTC

setRepeatingRowsAndColumns?

This appears to work only when applied to the first sheet to be created in the workbook. That is, if it is not applied to the first sheet then it will not work when applied to the second.

Or is it just me again?

I'm using POI 2.5 by the way.

Clive Janes

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments permanently from your system.

Re: setRepeatingRowsAndColumns?

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
Can you provide a junit and sample spreadsheet that shows this defect?
Pop that baby into bugzilla and we won't forget it.