Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> on 2013/09/30 18:31:27 UTC

Request for Briefing - Apache CloudStack 4.2 Release

Hi Chip,

Are you available Tuesday or Wednesday of this week from 9:00am-1:00pm CT or 2:00pm-3:00pm CT? A Founding Analyst from SSG-NOW has requested a briefing. Thanks!

Karen

Re: Request for Briefing - Apache CloudStack 4.2 Release

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi Chip,
>
> I have a few questions from a Senior Writer at Infoworld and he would like
> some answers by end of today if possible. I will send them off-list shortly.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Karen

Acknowledged - I'll get back to him today with answers.

RE: Request for Briefing - Apache CloudStack 4.2 Release

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Hi Chip,

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
11 AM PT